The Society: A luxury lifestyle community like no other.
We started the Foley Food & Wine Society to celebrate three of life’s greatest passions – world-class wines, exquisite cuisine, and amazing experiences.
Enrollment in the Foley Food & Wine Society grants you access to a portfolio of highly-acclaimed wines from some of the most celebrated names in winemaking today, as well as invites to exclusive events, exceptional culinary and luxurious wine tasting experiences and a fantastic loyalty program.
Our members enjoy access to:
- 20+ of the world’s most celebrated wine estates
- Luxury resorts at Relais & Chateaux resorts
- Private club golf communities Skiing
- Professional sports & entertainment
Loyalty Rewards Program
Earn & redeem points on your Foley Food & Wine Society purchases.
Through the Foley Food & Wine Society loyalty rewards program, members earn points for every dollar they spend on Foley Family Wines, including purchases at our tasting rooms, via our online shop, or in participating retail locations. These points can then be redeemed for exclusive merchandise, private events, luxury travel experiences, and of course, more Foley Family Wines!
Points will automatically accumulate at 1 point per $1 spent and will redeem at the rate of 10 points per dollar. So for example, if you spend $1,000 with us, you will earn 1,000 points. Those 1,000 points will redeem for $100.00 worth of product or experiences. Example: An Estate Tour & Tasting at Lancaster Estate can be purchased for $50 or 500 points. You can also redeem points for a partial payment, for example, you can use 250 points towards your Estate Tour & Tasting at Lancaster Estate, and pay the remaining $25 with your credit card.
Being part of the Foley Food & Wine Society you will earn points for all activities within the participating portfolio of properties:
- Purchases of wine on foleyfoodandwinesociety.com and in tasting rooms
- Purchases of wine at participating retail locations
- Purchases of tours, tastings, and merchandise
- Purchases of tickets for events
- Site fees for events and meetings
- Wine club members will accumulate points for club releases
*Points can only be accrued at domestic U.S. properties or online. Points are not accrued for money spent on shipping or taxes.
Points can be redeemed for up to 50% of wine purchases and up to 100% of the total cost of select merchandise and experiences, including:
- Tickets to FFWS events & Experiences
- Private Reserve tastings and tastings with winemakers
- Venue rentals for private events
- Wine and wine-related merchandise
- Shipping costs for wine or merchandise
- Luxury Experiences such as Culinary Tours, Cooking Demonstrations, and Wine Education Classes
*Points cannot be applied toward applicable sales tax, and can only be redeemed at domestic U.S. properties or online.
Please note that points are generally not automatically applied, allowing you the option to redeem as many as you would like up to the maximum with each interaction, so to save them for another date if you prefer. For example, online sales require that you type in the number of points that you wish to redeem and apply them. For offline sales such as tasting room visits or in-person event ticket purchases, our representative will inquire whether you’d like to apply points for each transaction.