The Firestone Vineyard Wine Club
Specially selected Firestone wines delivered right to your door.
The Firestone Vineyard Cellar Club showcases our property’s unique ability to produce a diverse array of amazingly distinct wines as well as the breadth and depth of our winemaking. This club includes every variety we produce — Riesling, Gewürztraminer, Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Syrah, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon and our Bordeaux-style blends.
You'll enjoy specially selected wines delivered right to your door, discounts, special invitations, newsletters and more. Choose the club that is right for you including red, white or mixed varietal options.
- Three or six bottles of specially selected wine shipped quarterly
- 20% savings on your club shipments and wine orders
- Preferred pricing on merchandise at our tasting room
- 30% savings on club re-orders within 30 days of shipment
- Reorder 12 bottles or more of the current wine club shipment within 30 days and enjoy $10.00 flat rate ground shipping, where available
- Discounts on the Firestone Walking Tour and the Firestone Reserve Tasting Experience
- Priority invitations to our exclusive events at the winery
- Subscription to Firestone member newsletter with informative news, tasting notes, events, and more
- Complimentary tastings at the Firestone Vineyard tasting room for you and up to five of your guests
- Complimentary tasting at any of our Sister properties up to four people and a minimum 10% discount on wine and merchandise. Our sister properties include: Acrobat Winery, Chalk Hill Estate Winery, Chalone Vineyard, Eos, Foley Estates Vineyard & Winery, Foley Johnson, Foley Sonoma, Kuleto Estate, Lancaster Estate, Lincourt Vineyards, Merus Wines, Roth Estate Winery, Sebastiani Vineyards & Winery, The Four Graces, and Three Rivers Winery.
Terms & Conditions
There is no initial membership fee. You're paying only for discounted wines, and shipping and taxes, if applicable. Shortly before each release, you'll be sent a pre-notification email with billing, shipping and pickup dates as applicable. Each shipment will be charged to your credit card shortly before your wines are shipped or readied for pick up. Due to state laws regarding the shipment of wine across state lines, our wine club releases are only permitted to certain registered states. By completing the online application you certify that you are at least 21-years of age and that your credit card may be billed for the shipment, applicable sales tax, and applicable shipping fee. Shipping fees vary depending on quantity and shipping method. Orders cannot be shipped to a post office box and must be signed for by someone at least 21-years of age, in person.
We're here to help! We have tips on how to ensure your deliveries are successful. Contact us at (866) 331-4938 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Firestone Vineyard can ship to most of the United States. States currently not available for direct-to-consumer wine sales are: AL, AR, DE, GA, IN, KY, LA, MS, NC, OH, OK, SC, and UT. State shipping laws subject to change without notice.
If it is necessary to cancel your membership, that request must be received at least 30 days prior to the next club shipment. Termination of membership may be requested following the receipt of two shipments.