The Roth Wine Club
Specially selected Roth wines delivered right to your door.
Thank you for your interest in the Roth Estate Wine Guild. Guild members receive first access to our wines via automatic club shipments while enjoying preferred pricing on wine and merchandise as well as invitations to member events and personalized attention from our Member Experience staff. We offer 3- and 6- bottle shipments with two tiers of membership to suit your individual preferences.
You'll enjoy specially selected wines available for pick up at the winery or delivered right to your door, discounts, special invitations, newsletters and more. Choose the club that is right for you including red, white or mixed varietal options.
- Privileged access to our limited production and library wines
- 20% savings on your Roth wine club releases and additional wine orders
- 30% savings on club re-orders within 30 days of shipment.
- 10% discount on merchandise
- Special access and pricing for private tours, private tastings, educational seminars, and winery events
- Priority consideration for increased allocations and special releases
- Subscription to member newsletter with informative news about enjoying wine, the Sonoma region, and more
- Complimentary tastings at the winery up to four people
- Complimentary tasting at any of our Sister properties up to four people and a minimum 10% discount on wine and merchandise. Acrobat, Chalk Hill Estate Winery , Chalone Vineyard, Eos, Firestone Vineyard, Foley Estates, Foley Johnson, Foley Sonoma, Kuleto Estate, Lancaster Estate, Lincourt Vineyards, Merus Wines, Roth Estate Winery, Sebastiani Vineyards & Winery , The Four Graces, and Three Rivers Winery
Terms & Conditions
There is no initial membership fee. You're paying only for discounted wines, and shipping and taxes, if applicable. Shortly before each release, you'll be sent a pre-notification email with billing, shipping and pickup dates as applicable. Each shipment will be charged to your credit card shortly before your wines are shipped or readied for pick up. Due to state laws regarding the shipment of wine across state lines, our wine club releases are only permitted to certain registered states. By completing the online application you certify that you are at least 21-years of age and that your credit card may be billed for the shipment, applicable sales tax, and applicable shipping fee. Shipping fees vary depending on quantity and shipping method. Orders cannot be shipped to a post office box and must be signed for by someone at least 21-years of age, in person.
If it is necessary to cancel your membership, that request must be received at least 30 days prior to a club shipment. One year minimum participation required.