The Lincourt Wine Club
Specially selected Lincourt wines delivered right to your door.
The Lincourt Cellar Club offers exclusive opportunities to purchase our award-winning wines at a special rate. Members have privileged access to our limited production and library wines.
You'll enjoy specially selected wines available for pick up at the winery or delivered right to your door, discounts, special invitations, newsletters and more. Choose the club that is right for you including red, white or mixed varietal options.
- Privileged access to our limited production and library wines
- 20% savings on your Lincourt wine club releases and additional wine orders
- 30% savings on club re-orders within 30 days of shipment.
- 10 discount tasting room merchandise purchases
- Special access and pricing for private tours, private tastings, educational seminars, and winery events
- An invitation to the annual Members-Only Wine Club Party plus other exclusive events
- Subscription to member newsletter with news, tasting notes, recipes, events and special offers
- Complimentary tastings at the winery for up to four people
- Complimentary tasting at any of our Sister properties up to four people and a minimum 10% discount on wine and merchandise. Acrobat, Banshee, Chalk Hill Estate, Chalone Vineyard, Firestone Vineyard, Foley Estates, Foley Johnson, Foley Sonoma, Headturner Wine Co., Kuleto Estate, Lancaster Estate, Merus Wines, Roth Estate, Sebastiani, The Four Graces, and Three Rivers Winery
Terms & Conditions
There is no initial membership fee. You're paying only for discounted wines, and shipping and taxes, if applicable. Shortly before each release, you'll be sent a pre-notification email with billing, shipping and pickup dates as applicable. Each shipment will be charged to your credit card shortly before your wines are shipped or readied for pick up. Due to state laws regarding the shipment of wine across state lines, our wine club releases are only permitted to certain registered states. By completing the online application you certify that you are at least 21-years of age and that your credit card may be billed for the shipment, applicable sales tax, and applicable shipping fee. Shipping fees vary depending on quantity and shipping method. Orders cannot be shipped to a post office box and must be signed for by someone at least 21-years of age, in person.
Lincourt Vineyards can ship to most of the United States. States currently not available for direct-to-consumer wines sales are: AL, AR, DE, IN, KY, LA, MS, NC, OH, OK, RI, SC, WV and UT. State shipping laws subject to change without notice.
If it is necessary to cancel your membership, that request must be received at least 30 days prior to a club shipment. Termination of membership may be requested following the receipt of two shipments.