The Lancaster Wine Club
Specially selected Lancaster wines delivered right to your door.
The Lancaster Estate Wine Guild provides your opportunity to join our winery family, and enjoy the privileges of membership that include access to our highly acclaimed, limited release wines that are strictly allocated among Guild members.
As a small estate winery, the limited production nature of our hand-crafted wines requires us to limit the number of members allowed in the Wine Guild at any given time and we often must close to new memberships resulting in enrollment periods that are rare and short-lived. We are currently accepting new members into our Wine Guild.
You'll enjoy specially selected wines available for pick up at the winery or delivered right to your door, discounts, special invitations, newsletters and more.
- Wine Guild members enjoy 20% savings on secondary allocation wine shipments and additional wine orders year round
- Privileged access to our library vintage and member-only wines
- 30% savings on club re-orders within 30 days of shipment.
- Preferred pricing on merchandise
- Two complimentary passes to our Annual Release Party
- VIP tastings and tours, invitations to members-only events and activities, and personalized attention from our Member Experience staff.
- Complimentary tastings at the winery for up to four people in your party
- Complimentary tasting at any of our Sister properties up to four people and a minimum 10% discount on wine and merchandise. Acrobat, Chalk Hill Estate, Chalone Vineyard, Eos, Firestone Vineyard, Foley Estates, Foley Johnson, Foley Sonoma, Kuleto Estate, Langtry Estate & Vineyard, Lincourt Vineyards, Merus Wines, Roth Estate, Sebastiani, The Four Graces, and Three Rivers Winery
Terms & Conditions
There is no initial membership fee. You're paying only for discounted wines, and shipping and taxes, if applicable. Shortly before each release, you'll be sent a pre-notification email with billing, shipping and pickup dates as applicable. Each shipment will be charged to your credit card shortly before your wines are shipped or readied for pick up. Due to state laws regarding the shipment of wine across state lines, our wine club releases are only permitted to certain registered states. By completing the online application you certify that you are at least 21-years of age and that your credit card may be billed for the shipment, applicable sales tax, and applicable shipping fee. Shipping fees vary depending on quantity and shipping method. Orders cannot be shipped to a post office box and must be signed for by someone at least 21-years of age, in person.
If it is necessary to cancel your membership, that request must be received at least 30 days prior to a club shipment. Termination of membership may be requested following the receipt of two shipments.