The Four Graces Wine Club
Specially selected Four Graces wines delivered right to your door.
The Four Graces offers wines that are estate crafted and defined by the terroir of the Dundee Hills and Yamhill-Carlton AVA. Highly acclaimed, The Four Graces is committed to making rich, complex wines where the fruit may be elegantly expressed. The wines are hand-crafted in small lots using traditional techniques coupled with the most modern technologies in winemaking.
You'll enjoy specially selected wines available for pick up at the winery or delivered right to your door, discounts, special invitations, newsletters and more. Choose the club that is right for you including red, white or mixed varietal options.
- Privileged access to our limited production and library wines
- 20% savings on your Four Graces wine club releases
- 20% savings on additional wine orders of 12 bottles or more
- 30% savings on club re-orders within 30 days of shipment
- Guaranteed allocation of limited production single vineyard designate wines
- Winemaker tasting and production notes are included in each shipment
- Welcome Gift
- Complimentary tastings at our tasting room for up to four people
- Complimentary tasting at any of our Sister properties up to four people and a minimum 10% discount on wine and merchandise. Acrobat, Chalk Hill Estate, Chalone Vineyard, Eos, Firestone Vineyard, Foley Estates, Foley Johnson, Foley Sonoma, Kuleto Estate, Lancaster Estate, Lincourt Vineyards, Merus Wines, Roth Estate, Sebastiani, and Three Rivers Winery
Terms & Conditions
There is no initial membership fee. You're paying only for discounted wines, and shipping and taxes, if applicable. Shortly before each release, you'll be sent a pre-notification email with billing, shipping and pickup dates as applicable. Each shipment will be charged to your credit card shortly before your wines are shipped or readied for pick up. Due to state laws regarding the shipment of wine across state lines, our wine club releases are only permitted to certain registered states. By completing the online application you certify that you are at least 21-years of age and that your credit card may be billed for the shipment, applicable sales tax, and applicable shipping fee. Shipping fees vary depending on quantity and shipping method. Orders cannot be shipped to a post office box and must be signed for by someone at least 21-years of age, in person.
If it is necessary to cancel your membership, that request must be received at least 30 days prior to a club shipment. Termination of membership may be requested following the receipt of two shipments.