The Foley Sonoma Wine Club
Specially selected Foley Sonoma Wines delivered right to your door.
Members of Foley Sonoma Wine Club enjoy benefits far beyond exclusive wines, private events, wine tastings, and tours. They are a select group of passionate individuals who share our love of life with their friends and families through our wines.
You'll enjoy specially selected wines available for pick up at the winery or delivered right to your door, discounts, special invitations, newsletters and more. Choose the club that is right for you including red, white or mixed varietal options.
- Privileged access to our limited production and library wines
- 20% savings on your Foley Sonoma wine club releases and additional wine orders
- 30% savings on club re-orders within 30 days of shipment.
- Preferred pricing on merchandise
- Invitations to exclusive Foley Sonoma events; plus enjoy additional member benefits at other Foley Family Wines properties, including invitations to events.
- Subscription to member newsletter with informative news about enjoying wine, the Sonoma region, and more
- Complimentary wine tasting and tours (by appointment) for you and up to 4 guests
- Complimentary tasting at any of our Sister properties up to four people and a minimum 10% discount on wine and merchandise. Acrobat, Banshee, Chalk Hill Estate, Chalone Vineyard, Firestone Vineyard, Foley Estates, Foley Johnson, Headturner Wine Co., Kuleto Estate, Lancaster Estate, Lincourt Vineyards, Merus Wines, Roth Estate, Sebastiani, The Four Graces, and Three Rivers Winery
Foley Sonoma Winemaker Club - Red and White Wine - 4 bottlesFeaturing Red and White Wine Selections from Foley Sonoma
Foley Sonoma Winemaker Club - Red and White Wine - 6 bottlesFeaturing Red and White Wine Selections from Foley Sonoma
Terms & Conditions
There is no initial membership fee. You're paying only for discounted wines, and shipping and taxes, if applicable. Shortly before each release, you'll be sent a pre-notification email with billing, shipping and pickup dates as applicable. Each shipment will be charged to your credit card shortly before your wines are shipped or readied for pick up. Due to state laws regarding the shipment of wine across state lines, our wine club releases are only permitted to certain registered states. By completing the online application you certify that you are at least 21-years of age and that your credit card may be billed for the shipment, applicable sales tax, and applicable shipping fee. Shipping fees vary depending on quantity and shipping method. Orders cannot be shipped to a post office box and must be signed for by someone at least 21-years of age, in person.
If it is necessary to cancel your membership, that request must be received at least 30 days prior to a club shipment. Termination of membership may be requested following the receipt of two shipments.