The Foley Johnson Wine Club
Specially selected Foley Johnson Wines delivered right to your door.
For years we have wanted to open a winery bearing our name in Napa. With Foley Johnson, we have created a world-class winery with premier vineyards in the heart of America’s preeminent winegrowing region. The fruits or our passion are now available to all with membership in the Foley Johnson Wine Club.
You'll enjoy specially selected wines available for pick up at the winery or delivered right to your door, discounts, special invitations, newsletters and more. Choose the club that is right for you with red-varietal or mixed-varietal options.
We invite you to join our wine family!
Carol Johnson Foley
William P. Foley
- Privileged access to our limited production and library wines
- 20% savings on your Foley Johnson wine club releases and additional wine orders
- 30% savings on club re-orders within 30 days of shipment.
- Preferred pricing on merchandise
- Exclusive access to our Estate Terrace for private tastings, picnics, and lawn games while enjoying spectacular views of the Vaca Mountains
- Invitations to exclusive Wine-Club Member Events, Winemaker Dinners, Holiday Parties and other exciting events
- Subscription to our member newsletter with informative news about enjoying wine, the Napa region and more
- Complimentary tastings at the winery for up to four people
- Complimentary tasting at any of our Sister properties up to four people and a minimum 10% discount on wine and merchandise. Acrobat, Chalk Hill Estate, Chalone Vineyard, Eos, Firestone Vineyard, Foley Estates, Foley Sonoma, Kuleto Estate, Lancaster Estate, Langtry Estate & Vineyard, Lincourt Vineyards, Merus Wines, Roth Estate, Sebastiani, The Four Graces, and Three Rivers Winery
Terms & Conditions
There is no initial membership fee. You're paying only for discounted wines, shipping, and taxes, if applicable. Shortly before each release, you'll be sent a pre-notification email with billing, shipping and pickup dates as applicable. Each shipment will be charged to your credit card shortly before your wines are shipped or readied for pick up. Due to state laws regarding the shipment of wine across state lines, our wine club releases are only permitted to certain registered states. By completing the online application you certify that you are at least 21-years of age and that your credit card may be billed for the shipment, applicable sales tax, and applicable shipping fee. Shipping fees vary depending on quantity and shipping method. Orders cannot be shipped to a post office box and must be signed for by someone at least 21-years of age, in person.
If it is necessary to cancel your membership, that request must be received at least 30 days prior to a club shipment. Termination of membership may be requested following the receipt of two shipments.