Being a part of the Society grants you access to a portfolio of highly-acclaimed wines from some of the most celebrated names in winemaking today, as well as invites to exclusive events and exceptional culinary experiences. As a part of the Society you will also enjoy the benefits of the Society Points Loyalty Program so that every dollar you spend with us earns you points that can be redeemed for purchases of exceptional wine and merchandise, access to exclusive events, and luxurious wine tasting experiences.
Earn Points for Your Purchases
Through the Foley Food & Wine Society loyalty rewards program, members earn points for every dollar they spend on Foley Family Wines, including purchases at our tasting rooms, via our online shop, or in participating retail locations. These points can then be redeemed for exclusive merchandise, private events, luxury travel experiences, and of course, more Foley Family Wines!
Learn About Loyalty Points
Points will automatically accumulate at 1 point per $1 spent and will redeem at the rate of 10 points per dollar. So for example, if you spend $1,000 with us, you will earn 1,000 points. Those 1,000 points will redeem for $100.00 worth of product or experiences. Example: An Estate Tour at Chalk Hill can be purchased for $50 or 500 points. You can also redeem points for a partial payment, for example, you can use 250 points towards your Estate Tour at Chalk Hill and then pay the remaining $25 with your credit card.
Being part of the Foley Food & Wine Society you will earn points for all activities within the participating portfolio of properties:
- Purchases of wine on foleyfoodandwinesociety.com and in tasting rooms
- Purchases of wine at participating retail locations
- Purchases of tours, tastings, and merchandise
- Purchases of tickets for events
- Site fees for events and meetings
- Wine club members will accumulate points for club releases
- * Points can only be accrued at domestic U.S. properties or online. Points are not accrued for money spent on shipping or taxes.
Points can be redeemed for up to 50% off wine purchases and up to 100% off the total cost of select merchandise and experiences, including:
- Tickets to FFWS events
- Winemaker Dinners
- Winery Experiences
- Private Reserve tastings and tastings with winemakers
- Venue rentals for private events
- Wine and wine-related merchandise
- Shipping costs for wine or merchandise
- Luxury Experiences such as Culinary Tours, Cooking Demonstrations, and Wine Education Classes
- * Points cannot be applied toward applicable sales tax, and can only be redeemed at domestic U.S. properties or online
Please note that points are generally not automatically applied, allowing you the option to redeem as many as you would like up to the maximum with each interaction. For example, online sales require that you type in the number of points that you wish to redeem after seeing the amount available for redemption. For offline sales such as tasting room visits or in-person event ticket purchases, our representative will inquire whether you'd like to apply points for each transaction.
To Check Your Points Total and History:
Check Points Online:
No matter which of our websites you are visiting, you can access your points online at any time.
- Visit The Foley Food & Wine Society shop at: shop.foleyfoodandwinesociety.com
- Click LOG IN at the top
- Once logged in, click "HELLO [YourName]" at the top to enter the account administration area
- Click Member Points
Check Points Offline:
You can inquire about your points offline by contacting us in any of the following ways:
- 📧 Email Us at: email@example.com
- 📞 Call Us at: (855) 883-8688
- 🍷 Inquire in person at any of our participating wineries
We strive to include your points total on email communications whenever relevant to make redeeming your points even easier. Watch for this section in your next email - Sample below:
Redeeming Points Online:
Points can be redeemed for up to 50% off wine purchases or for 100% off the cost of merchandise and experiences. Points may not be redeemed for shipping or sales tax. In order to redeem points on orders online, you must be logged in during checkout. The points section will show up after you select shipping and billing address and shipping service type, if applicable. You can log in at any time prior to or during checkout. The system will automatically calculate and inform you of the number of points that can be redeemed.
Redeeming Points Offline:
Being a part of the Society, you are welcome to redeem points offline if you prefer.
To redeem your points offline, please take any of the following actions: