Foley Food & Wine Society Policies
Become familiar with Foley Food & Wine Society policies
Enjoy safe shopping at the Foley Food & Wine Society. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All wines are sold in California and title passes to the buyer in California. We make no representation as to the legal right of anyone to ship or import wines into any state outside of California. By placing an order with us, you authorize us to act on your behalf to engage a common carrier to deliver your order to you.
Foley Food & Wine Society complies with all federal, state and local laws regarding sale of alcohol. All shipments containing wine require an adult signature (21 years old or older with proper identification of age) for delivery. If an adult is not available to accept a wine shipment, additional attempts to deliver will be made. If these attempts are unsuccessful, your order will be returned to the distribution center it originated from, resulting in additional shipping costs. Foley Food & Wine Society ships direct to consumers only within the United States.
Orders placed on Friday will be processed the following Monday. Orders shipped UPS Ground can take 1-7 business days to arrive.
Your credit card will be charged at the time of purchase to guarantee allocation of the wine. All sales are final. In extreme weather conditions, Foley Food & Wine Society reserve the right to delay the shipments to ensure the highest quality of product at the time of arrival. If you require immediate shipment despite forecasted conditions, please contact us at 855-232-2338 or e-mail us at email@example.com.
Foley Food & Wine Society accepts secure payments from American Express, Mastercard, Visa and Discover.
Satisfaction is our priority at the Foley Food & Wine Society. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it upon approval by a principal of the winery.* To return or exchange an item, please complete the following steps:
- For web or telephone purchase, contact us at 855-883-8688 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Circle the item(s) you are returning on the receipt included with your purchase and note the date, time and person with whom you spoke with for refund approval.
- Please indicate the reason for the return on the order receipt.
- In the case of cork taint or leakage, please include the cork from the affected bottle.
- If you are exchanging an item, please note the item you would like us to send on the order receipt and indicate the address where you would like use to ship the exchanged merchandise if different from the original shipping address.
- Pack and seal your return item along with the order receipt.
*Note: The credit card used for the original purchase will be credited in the amount of the product sale. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. Wine returns will only be exchanged for same varietal vintages as we do not offer refunds on the purchase of wine.
SMS Text Messaging Policy
- Our SMS messages are opt in only. Visitors to our website may opt to receive SMS messages.
- You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text STOP to (831) 856-0904. After you send the SMS message STOP to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
- As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider. For all questions about the services provided by this short code, you can send an email to email@example.com.